If you have international departure:
1) As recommended by airport authorites and AICF – you will need to be at the airport 3 hours before your flight departure time
2) Drop off zone – nearly GATE 4 on departure of International terminal
3) On gate 4 there will be a provided dedicated lane on entrance to the terminal with volounteers, which will be duty on drop-off zone (please feel free to contact them yourselves if you are not met in person)
4) Airport authorities must organize a dedicated lane at the terminal (dedicated registration counters, dedicated passport control counters and custom control)
If you have domestic departure:
1) As recomendated airport authorites and AICF – need that you will be at the airport before 2 hours of your flight departure time
2) Drop of zone – nearly GATE 4 on departure of Domestic terminal
3) On gate 4 will be to provide dedicated lane on entrance at the terminal with volounteers, which will be duti on drop-of zone (please feel free to contact them yourself if you are not met in person)
4) Airport authorities must be to orginize dedicated lane at the terminal (dedicated registration counters, dedicated passport control counters and custom control).
Estimated time with hotels to the airport (based on pick times of city traffic):
Day (from 7:00 to 23:00)
From Leela to the Airport – up to 60 min
From Sheraton, Four Points, Radisson and other with Mahabalipuram – up to 90 min
Night (from 23:00 to 7:00)
From Leela to the Airport – up to 30 min
From Sheraton, Four Points, Radisson and other with Mahabalipuram – up to 75 min
Please planning your departure in advance to avoid problems!
OLYMPIAD and CONGRESS HOTLINE
A call center will be operating two months before the start of the Olympiad, just after the closing of the registration system. Please note that the preferred way to contact the organizers will still be by email. The Organizers request that federations use the call center only in case of strict necessity or emergencies.
Phone number: +91-8100003030
Working hours (GMT+5.30): 10:00 -18:00.
Hotline will be operational 24/7 during the Olympiad and the FIDE Congress.
The Football match schedule on the free day!
09:00 – 09:30 Gathering and warm up
09:30 – 10:00 Match 1 (T1vsT2) and Match 2 (T4vsT5)
10:10 – 10:40 Match 3 (T2vsT3) and Match 4 (T5vsT6)
10:50 – 11:20 Match 5 (T1vsT3) and Match 5 (T4vsT6)
11:30 – 12:00 Final (First team Group A vs First team Group B)
3rd place game (Second team Group A vs Second team Group B)
12:00 – 12:30 Award ceremony
|August 15, 2022||August 16, 2022||August 17, 2022||August 18, 2022||August 19, 2022||August 20, 2022||August 21, 2022|